REDUCED COST PER LEAD FOR MICHAEL TRIO FROM $100 TO $1.45 WITH ONE COOL TRICK
Customized Diamond Rings
Total target audience engaged in 3 campaigns
Leads collected at $1.45 each
Interactions (Clicks) Generated over 3 campaigns
Michael Trio is a customized diamond jewellery retailer in Singapore. They have both an online storefront as well as a showroom at Tanjong Pagar for the entire customization journey.
Through our consultative approach, we discovered that:
- AdWords were poorly optimized, leaving money on the table. Clickthrough rates were low, likely due to the poor copywriting and lack of optimization of targeting.
- Not utilising marketing channels (i.e. Facebook) to boost online sales.
- Landing page had low final conversion rates. Leads were information seekers rather than those with buying (loaning) intent.
- No incentives (lead magnets) were being given to capture leads.
- Lack of quality website content rendered them almost invisible on the search engines.
WHAT WE DID
- Identification of Right Customer Persona – Identified a better customer persona by finding the best marketing channel and figuring out the best way to attract customers.
- Choosing the Right Advertising Platform – Advertising on a cost-effective platform without spending excessively in order to target the right audience. These successful series of campaigns resulted in 50 conversions, with each lead costing just SGD$1.45 compared to the previous cost of SGD$100 per lead.
- Creating an Effective Lead Magnet – Offering a value-added service to potential customers. In Michael Trio’s case, we recommended a free ring sizer to attract high quality leads into the business which helped convert them to become customers.
DIL was responsive and efficient to my project requirements and I feel that their actions always had the client’s benefits in mind.