Digital Marketing Solution For SMEs
DIL x Enterprise Development Grant
OUR 12-WEEK PROJECT OUTLINE
Strategic Consultation Session/s
- Understand your products and services' unique selling points, marketing positioning, target audience segments
- Define metrics and KPIs for the business, marketing, branding, digitalization objectives
- Audit and analyze past to current marketing efforts and results
- Identify the gaps between objectives and current situation
- Analyze findings from first consultation session
- Research on your industry and competitive landscape – as well as the best practices:
- Customer acquisition methods and channels
- Marketing funnels
- Traffic sources
- Offers and promotions
- Marketing copywriting and designs
- Gain clarity of your brand and value proposition, as well as the industry and market environment you operate in.
- Get a good understanding of other best practices in your industry and similar services businesses.
- Identify the gaps in your marketing and brand to understand the next steps.
- Brand and marketing guide that we can stick to ensure consistency and effectiveness going forward.
Comprehensive Digital Marketing Strategic Roadmap
- Overview of Marketing Strategy
- Defined Business and Marketing Goals with KPIs
- Key Product/Offer & Marketing Positioning
- Target Market & Personas
- Website & Landing Page Optimization (SEO) Plan
- Proposed Funnel, Campaign, & Promotions
- Paid Ads Plan: Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Youtube Ads, Instagram Ads, etc
- Content Marketing Plan
- Marketing Automation Plan
- Analytics Setup
Marketing implementation roadmap to know exactly how to set up marketing channels and messages to put out.
Landing Page Creation & Website Optimization (Implementation & Testing)
- Landing Page Creation - Design and Copywriting
- Website Optimization
Get a website that is well-optimized for leads and sales, as well as SEO.
Weeks 4, 5, 6
Paid Advertising (Implementation & Testing)
- Conduct paid ads testing on:
- Marketing messages (copywriting)
- Offer/promotion/selling points angles
- Target audiences
- Compile marketing and customer data and information through a structured methodology
- Optimize process through testing results
- Chosen channels:
- Google Ads (Search Ads, Global Display Network)
- Facebook Ads
- Instagram Ads
- Youtube Video Ads
- Other applicable paid advertising channels (such as TikTok, Carousell, Quora, LinkedIn, etc – only if applicable)
Have a paid advertising system that can reliably generate leads and/or sales.
Mid Project Review
- Assess progress of project and findings
- Decide and confirm on next steps
- Review all that has been done so we can decide what was good and which directions to continue with.
Content Marketing (Implementation & Testing)
- Content Audit
- Content Research
- Content Strategy Roadmap
- Content Creation (Examples: Infographics, Short videos, Guides, Interviews, Live Streaming, etc.)
- Content Distribution
- Executional plans will be provided - Detail the steps required to achieve marketing objectives
- A clear Content Marketing roadmap will be created, with processes, systems, templates in place.
- At least 6 months’ worth of content marketing ideas and roadmap.
- Content is created for multiple benefits, from SEO to branding to lead generation. Great content helps others understand you better.
Marketing Automation (Implementation & Testing)
- Optimize marketing automation based on repetitive processes, e.g:
- Automating emails from scheduling
- Remove existing leads from Facebook/Google Ads (to bring down cost of acquisition)
- Follow up emails
Kickstart New Campaigns (Implementation & Testing)
- At least one more campaign will be created to continue with the testing
- Automate the parts that are repetitive in marketing activities (E.g. Automated email follow up).
Digital Marketing Training (Knowledge Transfer)
- Concluding walkthrough of the entire project and thought-processes
- Knowledge Transfer Workshops for your key stakeholders and employees. Essential activities included in the training, but not limited to:
- Digital marketing management
- Marketing strategy development and channels
- Budgeting, measurement, metrics
Outsourcing & Hiring Training
- Blueprint for hiring and upskilling, including hiring methodologies and processes
- Internal alignment and knowledge transfer is essential to build internal capabilities within the team for continuous growth through marketing and branding.
- Your team is expected to be able to execute on it in the future
- Training on how to outsource and hire independently in the future.
End Project Review (Compilation & Update of All Marketing Activities)
- Review and conclude on project deliverables
- Complete handover of project, accounts, data
Marketing Processes, Templates, & Executional Plans
- New/ refined customer acquisition strategy and process
- Key digital tools and channels to prioritise
- Marketing automation system
- Email marketing strategy, including templates
- Social media strategy, including templates
- Customer FAQ will be developed to address key queries
- Make sure that all accounts and datas are rightfully handed over, that any fixes and tweaks and all deliverables are completed.
Sounds good, so what's next?
- Sign Letter of Undertaking to proceed with Grant Application.
- Receive detailed customized proposal to be submitted.
- DIL will provide full application support.
- Obtain Enterprise Singapore’s approval (4-6 weeks).